Studio by Leesa
- The high quality you've come to expect from Leesa products at an outstanding value.
- 3 foam layers: a top layer of breathable, responsive memory foam, a middle layer of pressure-relieving foam and a core layer for support and durability.
- Our breathable, signature cover with a twist: heather-blue with blue stripes.
- 2 FREE Down Alternative Pillows with mattress purchase while supplies last
- Free shipping straight to your door. Due to COVID-19, it may take up to 2 weeks for your item to ship.
- 100–night mattress trial to make sure it’s the right fit for you.
- 100% handcrafted and made-to-order in the USA.
- 10–year warranty and financing eligibility.
Financing as low as . Pre-qualify now!
- 10–year warranty
- Risk-free, 100-night trial
- Free, no-contact delivery
Learn more about Studio by Leesa
You asked for a Leesa-quality mattress at a great value & we listened. Studio by Leesa provides the comfort and support you want from a mattress made with high-quality materials at a value you won't find anywhere else.
Responsive memory foam
A top layer of high-quality, responsive memory foam for cooling comfort while you sleep.
Foam provides support, relieving hip and shoulder pressure, so you toss and turn less and sleep better.
An all-foam mattress at an unbeatable price that doesn't compromise quality or craftsmanship.
39" x 75" x 10"
39" x 80" x 10"
53" x 75" x 10"
60" x 80" x 10"
76" x 80" x 10"
72" x 84" x 10"
- 7” foam base: Core support foam base
- 1.5” Pressure reliving transitional foam
- 1.5” Contouring Memory Foam
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDE flame retardants
- Made without mercury, lead, and other heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Low VOC (volatile organic compound) emissions for indoor air quality (< 0.5 parts per million)
Our mattresses are made-to-order, so the product takes a little more time to get to you (it’s not sitting in a warehouse somewhere collecting dust!). The mattress, once compressed, will ship in a box directly to your door. We are currently experiencing delays due to COVID-19, so it may take up to 2 weeks to receive your mattress. We will send you an email with your tracking details as soon as your mattress leaves the building.
If you add in-home delivery to your order, once your mattress arrives with our in-home delivery partners, please allow up to 7 business days for them to schedule and complete your setup.
10-year limited warranty
Every Leesa mattress comes with a 100-night trial, so you can try Leesa in the comfort of your own home. Only one Leesa mattress purchase (one mattress per household or shipping/billing address) includes the 100-night trial and free return. You are required to try your mattress for at least 30 nights (which starts the day it’s delivered). This will allow your body ample time to adjust to the feel of a new mattress. If you’re still not happy after 30 nights, you can initiate a return. We'll coordinate a pickup from your home and refund your purchase.*
*Alaska & Hawaii Customers: There is a $100 fee for mattress returns.
Designed and manufactured in the USA (Tupelo, MS, to be exact!) with domestic and imported parts.
We recommend moving the box into the room where you will set up. Then, follow these steps:
1. Unbox your Leesa mattress on its side, next to the foundation or floor. Avoid using a sharp object to open the box as you run the risk of unintentionally slicing your Leesa. Unboxing by yourself? Try placing your foot on one of the box flaps to hold it in place while you pull the bedroll out.
2. Position your rolled up Leesa on any solid or slatted foundation and remove the outer layer of plastic wrap. You'll notice that your Leesa has already started to expand at this point.
3. Unwrap and unfold the mattress and tear away the inner plastic. If you tear the inner plastic at the top of the bed, you can pull it straight down and off like a sock.
Watch your Leesa expand and take shape.
Note: It may take up to an hour for your Leesa to fully expand and a few days to fully firm up. Any slight odor will dissipate shortly after setup.
- The Leesa Foundation
- A solid platform
- The Leesa Platform Bed
- A solid box/foundation
- A Bunkie board on a traditional box spring
- A slatted base
If you are unsure about your setup, give us a call or send us a quick message. We’re happy to help.
Great for all types of sleepers
Great for all types of sleepers
- Perfect for all sleep positions: back, side or stomach.
- Designed for comfort and support.
- Relieves pressure on hips and shoulders.