Leesa Legend Mattress
- Luxury hybrid mattress, with two layers of springs—pocket springs for edge-to-edge support & microcoils for targeted hip and shoulder support.
- Top layer of Leesa-exclusive foam offers medium-firm comfort with the perfect hug & bounce.
- A sustainable mattress cover, with 100% organic cotton, Merino wool to wick away moisture & fiber from recycled water bottles.
- Free shipping straight to your door. Due to COVID-19, it may take up to 2 weeks for your item to ship.
- 100–night mattress trial to make sure it’s the right fit for you.
- 100% handcrafted and made-to-order in the USA.
- 10–year warranty and financing eligibility.
Financing as low as . Pre-qualify now!
- 10–year warranty
- Risk-free, 100-night trial
- Free, no-contact delivery
Learn more about the Leesa Legend Mattress
The Leesa Legend mattress is not only our most luxurious mattress, it's our most sustainable, featuring natural and recycled materials that are good for your sleep and the planet.
Organic cotton & Merino wool
A beautiful and sustainable cover is super soft and helps you maintain a comfortable sleeping temperature no matter the season.
A hypoallergenic cover
Merino wool is resistant to bacteria, mold and mildew, with natural wicking properties for temperature control.
The Legend features polyester from recycled water bottles—73 in a king mattress cover, to be exact—and mattress springs made of recycled steel.
39" x 80" x 12"
53" x 75" x 12"
60" x 80" x 12"
76" x 80" x 12"
72" x 84" x 12"
- 1" Comfort foam exclusive to Legend (hole punched)
- 1" Pressure-relieving memory foam layer
- 1.5" Micro-pocket spring layer
- 1" Transition core support foam layer
- 6” 15 gauge pocket spring system with full perimeter edge support
- 1" Core support foam base
- Natural, knitted cover with the iconic four-stripe design.28% Polyester / 28% Recycled PES / 19% Organic Cotton / 12% Merino Wool / 12% Rayon /1% Spandex
Recycled PES made from recycled water bottles:
Twin XL: approximately 44 plastic bottles
Full: approximately 55 plastic bottles
Queen: approximately 60 plastic bottles
King: approximately 71 plastic bottles
California King: approximately 73 plastic bottles
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDE flame retardants
- Made without mercury, lead, and other heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Low VOC (volatile organic compound) emissions for indoor air quality (< 0.5 parts per million)
The Leesa Legend mattress gives you the support of a dual hybrid pocket spring system—the first of its kind to be compressed and shipped in a box direct to your door—and the luxury of a natural cover, made from organic cotton and merino wool cover for an elevated sleeping experience and a better night’s rest.
Our mattresses are made-to-order, so the product takes a little more time to get to you (it’s not sitting in a warehouse somewhere collecting dust!). The mattress, once compressed, will ship in a box directly to your door. We are currently experiencing delays due to COVID-19, so it may take up to 2 weeks to receive your mattress. We will send you an email with your tracking details as soon as your mattress leaves the building.
If you add in-home delivery to your order, once your mattress arrives with our in-home delivery partners, please allow up to 7 business days for them to schedule and complete your setup.
10-year limited warranty
Every Leesa mattress comes with a 100-night trial, so you can try Leesa in the comfort of your own home. Only one Leesa mattress purchase (one mattress per household or shipping/billing address) includes the 100-night trial and free return. You are required to try your mattress for at least 30 nights (which starts the day it’s delivered). This will allow your body ample time to adjust to the feel of a new mattress. If you’re still not happy after 30 nights, you can initiate a return. We'll coordinate a pickup from your home and refund your purchase.*
*Alaska & Hawaii Customers: There is a $100 fee for mattress returns.
Designed and manufactured in the USA (Tupelo, MS, to be exact!) with domestic and imported parts.
We recommend moving the box into the room where you will set up. Then, follow these steps:
1. Unbox your Leesa mattress on its side, next to the foundation or floor. Avoid using a sharp object to open the box as you run the risk of unintentionally slicing your Leesa. Unboxing by yourself? Try placing your foot on one of the box flaps to hold it in place while you pull the bedroll out.
2. Position your rolled up Leesa on any solid or slatted foundation and remove the outer layer of plastic wrap. You'll notice that your Leesa has already started to expand at this point.
3. Unwrap and unfold the mattress and tear away the inner plastic. If you tear the inner plastic at the top of the bed, you can pull it straight down and off like a sock.
Watch your Leesa expand and take shape.
Note: It may take up to an hour for your Leesa to fully expand and a few days to fully firm up. Any slight odor will dissipate shortly after setup.
- The Leesa Foundation
- A solid platform
- The Leesa Platform Bed
- A solid box/foundation
- A Bunkie board on a traditional box spring
- A slatted base
If you are unsure about your setup, give us a call or send us a quick message. We’re happy to help.
Comfort perfect for all types of sleepers
Comfort perfect for all types of sleepers
- Perfect for all sleep positions, back, side or stomach.
- Designed for comfort and support.
- Relieves pressure and reduces lower back pain.