Leesa Hybrid Mattress
- Our award-winning, advanced hybrid mattress combines the benefits of premium foam with pocket springs for comfort and advanced support.
- A hole-punched top layer of foam sleeps cool, providing the hug and bounce you want in a mattress.
- 1,000+ active response pocket springs provide durability and stability for enhanced support for all types of sleepers.
- Free shipping straight to your door. Due to COVID-19, it may take up to 2 weeks for your item to ship.
- 100–night mattress trial to make sure it’s the right fit for you.
- 100% handcrafted and made-to-order in the USA.
- 10–year warranty and financing eligibility.
Financing as low as . Pre-qualify now!
- 10–year warranty
- Risk-free, 100-night trial
- Free, no-contact delivery
Learn more about the Leesa Hybrid Mattress
Experience advanced comfort and support with the best of foam and springs in the Leesa Hybrid: premium foams provides body contouring, pressure-relief and bounce, while 1,000+ pocket springs give you edge-to-edge support.
Premium foams for cooling & contouring
A top layer of hole-punched foam sleep cool while memory foam contours your body and relieves pressure.
Pocket springs for advanced support
Experience advanced support with 1,000+ pocket springs that actively respond to your movement and sleeping style.
Breathable, soft cover
A soft, white cover features our signature stripes in gray for a bed that's comfortable and beautiful.
38" x 75" x 11"
38" x 80" x 11"
53" x 75" x 11"
60" x 80" x 11"
76" x 80" x 11"
72" x 84" x 11"
- 1.5" Cooling premium foam top layer
DENSITY: 3lb IFD: 13
- 1.5" Contouring Memory Foam
DENSITY: 4lb IFD: 12
- 1" Core Support Foam Layer
DENSITY: 2lb IFD: 30
- 6”, 14.5 Gauge Pocket Spring
System with Perimeter Edge Support
- 1" Core Support Foam Base
DENSITY: 1.8lb IFD: 32
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDE flame retardants
- Made without mercury, lead, and other heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Low VOC (volatile organic compound) emissions for indoor air quality (< 0.5 parts per million)
Designed and manufactured in the USA with domestic and imported parts.
Our mattresses are made-to-order, so the product takes a little more time to get to you (it’s not sitting in a warehouse somewhere collecting dust!). The mattress, once compressed, will ship in a box directly to your door. We are currently experiencing delays due to COVID-19, so it may take up to 2 weeks to receive your mattress. We will send you an email with your tracking details as soon as your mattress leaves the building.
If you add in-home delivery to your order, once your mattress arrives with our in-home delivery partners, please allow up to 7 business days for them to schedule and complete your setup.
10-year limited warranty
Every Leesa mattress comes with a 100-night trial, so you can try Leesa in the comfort of your own home. Only one Leesa mattress purchase (one mattress per household or shipping/billing address) includes the 100-night trial and free return. You are required to try your mattress for at least 30 nights (which starts the day it’s delivered). This will allow your body ample time to adjust to the feel of a new mattress. If you’re still not happy after 30 nights, you can initiate a return. We'll coordinate a pickup from your home and refund your purchase.*
*Alaska & Hawaii Customers: There is a $100 fee for mattress returns.
Designed and manufactured in the USA (Tupelo, MS, to be exact!) with domestic and imported parts.
We recommend moving the box into the room where you will set up. Then, follow these steps:
1. Unbox your Leesa mattress on its side, next to the foundation or floor. Avoid using a sharp object to open the box as you run the risk of unintentionally slicing your Leesa. Unboxing by yourself? Try placing your foot on one of the box flaps to hold it in place while you pull the bedroll out.
2. Position your rolled up Leesa on any solid or slatted foundation and remove the outer layer of plastic wrap. You'll notice that your Leesa has already started to expand at this point.
3. Unwrap and unfold the mattress and tear away the inner plastic. If you tear the inner plastic at the top of the bed, you can pull it straight down and off like a sock.
Watch your Leesa expand and take shape.
Note: It may take up to an hour for your Leesa to fully expand and a few days to fully firm up. Any slight odor will dissipate shortly after setup.
- The Leesa Foundation
- A solid platform
- The Leesa Platform Bed
- A solid box/foundation
- A Bunkie board on a traditional box spring
- A slatted base
If you are unsure about your setup, give us a call or send us a quick message. We’re happy to help.
Support for all types of sleepers
Support for all types of sleepers
- Perfect for all sleep positions, back, side or stomach.
- Designed for comfort and support.
- Relieves pressure and reduces lower back pain.