Leesa's best selling online mattress combines cooling foam with pressure-relieving memory foam, for amazing sleep, night after night. 100-night sleep guarantee.
Original Hybrid Mattress
The support of 789+ springs and added airflow plus the hug and subtle bounce of our Original Mattress.
Sapira Hybrid Mattress
The Leesa Sapira Hybrid mattress combines premium foam layers with pocket springs for superior support. 100-night sleep guarantee.
Legend Hybrid Mattress
The Leesa Legend Hybrid mattress combines premium foam layers with pocket springs for superior support. 100-night sleep guarantee.
All your questions answered
Shipping, Warranty & Return Policy
Our mattresses are made-to-order, so the product takes a little more time to get to you (it’s not sitting in a warehouse somewhere collecting dust!). The mattress, once compressed, will ship in 3-5 business days. We will send you an email with your tracking details as soon as your mattress leaves the building.
If you add in-home delivery & setup to your order, once your mattress arrives with our in-home delivery partners, please allow up to 7 business days for them to schedule and complete your setup.
Country of Origin
Designed and manufactured in the USA with domestic and imported parts.
How long will it take to receive my Leesa mattress?
Our mattresses are made-to-order, so the product takes a little more time to get to you (it’s not sitting in a warehouse somewhere collecting dust!). The mattress, once compressed, will ship in a box directly to your door within 3-5 business days. We will send you an email with your tracking details as soon as your mattress leaves the building.
How to unpack a mattress in a box?
We recommend that you move the box into the room where you will be setting up. Then, proceed as follows:
1. Lay your Leesa Mattress on its side, next to the foundation or on the floor. If you use a sharp object to open the box, you risk accidentally slicing your Leesa.
Unboxing on your own? Try putting your foot on one of the box flaps to keep it in place while you pull out the bedroll.
2. Position your rolled up Leesa on any solid or slatted foundation and remove the outer layer of plastic wrap. You'll notice that your Leesa has already started to expand at this point.
3. Unwrap and unfold the mattress and tear away the inner plastic. If you tear the inner plastic at the top of the bed, you can pull it straight down and off like a sock.
4. Keep an eye on your Leesa as it expands and takes shape.
Please keep in mind that your Leesa may take up to an hour to fully expand and a few days to fully firm up. Any odor will dissipate quickly after installation.
Do I need a box spring or a foundation?
- The Leesa Foundation
- A solid platform
- The Leesa Platform Bed
- A solid box/foundation
- A Bunkie board on a traditional box spring
- A slatted base
If you are unsure about your setup, give us a call or send us a quick message. We’re happy to help.