Shop these Leesa customer styles and create your own sanctuary.
and setup available
Simply a better design
1. Comfort layer
2" Premium Foam
Sleeps cool, with perfect hug, bounce and improved pressure relief for side sleepers.
2. Recovery layer
2" Memory Foam
Relieves pressure and contours
to your body
3. Support layer
6" Dense Core Foam
Supports all body types
and sleep positions.
Adapts to all body
types & sleeping styles
Country of Origin
3-Layer Foam Construction
2" Cooling Foam Top Layer
IFD: 13. DENSITY: 3.0
2" Contouring Memory Foam
IFD: 9. DENSITY: 3
6" Core Support Foam Base
IFD: 32. DENSITY: 1.8
Seamless Iconic Four-stripe Cover
39" x 75" x 10"
39" x 80" x 10"
53" x 75" x 10"
60" x 80" x 10"
76" x 80" x 10"
72" x 84" x 10"
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDE flame retardants
- Made without mercury, lead, and other heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Low VOC (volatile organic compound) emissions for indoor air quality (< 0.5 parts per million)
10-year limited warranty
Everyone needs a support system
While many mattresses can create a “dead arm” sensation for side sleepers from pressure on the shoulders and hips, the Leesa mattress utilizes premium top layer foam that contours to every curve of your body so that it feels like you’re floating on air.
In science terms, through our top layer of premium foam we were able to relieve key pressure points, reducing shoulder pressure.
throughout the night
Ever wake up in a sweaty tangle of sheets? Yeah, not fun. Our top layer of foam has a microcell structure, which allows for increased airflow while still providing maximum support.
test of time
It’s important that your mattress maintains its structure, so it feels amazing night after night. That’s why we pioneered an improvement in industry standard durability that our foam experts have never seen before, so your Leesa feels as good as the day you unboxed it.
Latest Customer Reviews for the Leesa Mattress
Once an order is placed, we need 2-3 business days to build and compress your mattress before boxing and shipping directly to you. UPS in-transit times vary from 1-3 business days depending on location. We will send you another email with your tracking details as soon as your Leesa leaves the building.
We recommend moving the box into the room where you will set up. Then, follow these steps:
1. Unbox your Leesa mattress on its side, next to the foundation or floor. Avoid using a sharp object to open the box as you run the risk of unintentionally slicing your Leesa. Unboxing by yourself? Try placing your foot on one of the box flaps to hold it in place while you pull the bedroll out.
2. Position your rolled up Leesa on any solid or slatted foundation and remove the outer layer of plastic wrap. You'll notice that your Leesa has already started to expand at this point.
3. Unwrap and fold the mattress and tear away the inner plastic. If you tear the inner plastic at the top of the bed, you can pull it straight down and off like a sock.
4. Watch your Leesa expand and take shape.
Note: It may take up to an hour for your Leesa to fully expand and a few days to fully firm up. Any slight odor will dissipate shortly after setup.
Choosing the right surface that supports a mattress can affect the way it feels. Our mattresses are designed to deliver their signature feel sitting on a firm, flat, and sturdy surface. Below are the best options to support your mattress:
- The Leesa Foundation
- A solid platform
- The Leesa Platform Bed
- A solid box/foundation
- A Bunkie board on a traditional box spring
- A slatted base
If you are unsure about your setup, give us a call or send us a quick message. We’re happy to help.
We're confident you'll love our products, but if you don't you have up to 100 nights to let us know.
Try your mattress for at least 30 nights. This allows your body ample time to adjust to the feel of a new mattress. If you decide the mattress isn't for you, we'll pick it up from your home then refund the full purchase price.*
*Alaska & Hawaii Customers: There is a $100 fee for mattress returns.
Mattress protectors are a great way to shield your mattress from life's little accidents. Look for a highly recommended brand that offers a waterproof, hypoallergenic protector made of breathable fabric.