An exclusive top layer designed to keep you cool, while premium memory foam adapts to your shape, relieving pressure for more restorative rest. GREENGUARD Gold & CertiPUR-US® Certified.
Ready to ship in 3-5 business days. Free delivery & returns.
- 10–year warranty10–year warranty
Your new Leesa mattress is covered by a 10-year limited warranty. If your mattress has a defect covered under the warranty, we'll replace or repair it for 10 years. This includes all parts of the mattress determined to have a defect. No deductible.
- Risk-free, 100-night trialRisk-free, 100-night trial
We know you'll love your Leesa mattress, but we give you 100 nights to sleep on it. If you decide the mattress isn't for you, we'll coordinate pickup from your house and refund the full purchase price, less the value of any discount you received.
- Free, no-contact deliveryFree, no-contact delivery
We don't want you to have any hesitations when it comes to choosing the right mattress, so we cover shipping costs. Mattresses are made to order and ship within 3–5 business days. We ship via FedEx ground to all 50 states - contact free.
The miracle mattress that started it all
Born to cradle and support your body while avoiding the sinking and overheating found in other memory foam mattresses. Made from the stuff of dreams.
Top layer of breathable foam
Breathable, responsive foam sleeps cool, with the hug and bounce you want from a mattress. Foam exclusive to Leesa.
Memory foam for the perfect hug
Perfectly contours your body and relieves back hip and shoulder pressure.
Signature core support
Foam base layer provides support and durability for all body types and sleep positions.
All your questions answered
Size & Weight
- Twin 38" x 74.5" x 10" 45 lbs.
- Twin XL 38" x 79.5" x 10" 48 lbs.
- Full 52.5" x 74.5" x 10" 56 lbs.
- Queen 59.5" x 79.5" x 10" 71 lbs.
- King 75.5" x 79.5" x 10" 90 lbs.
- Cal King 71.5" x 83.5" x 10" 92 lbs.
- 2" Cooling Foam Top Layer
IFD: 13. DENSITY: 3.0
- 2" Contouring Memory Foam
IFD: 9. DENSITY: 3
- 6" Core Support Foam Base
IFD: 32. DENSITY: 1.8
Seamless Iconic Four-stripe Cover
Shipping, Warranty & Return Policy
Our mattresses are made-to-order, so the product takes a little more time to get to you (it’s not sitting in a warehouse somewhere collecting dust!). The mattress, once compressed, will ship in 3-5 business days. We will send you an email with your tracking details as soon as your mattress leaves the building.
If you add in-home delivery & setup to your order, once your mattress arrives with our in-home delivery partners, please allow up to 7 business days for them to schedule and complete your setup.
Country of Origin
Designed and manufactured in the USA with domestic and imported parts.
How long does a memory foam mattress last?
Most memory foam mattresses last for 8-10 years, depending on how much use they get and how well they’re cared for. Memory foam mattresses last longer than traditional innerspring mattresses.
How to unpack a mattress in a box?
We recommend that you move the box into the room where you will be setting up. Then, proceed as follows:
1. Lay your Leesa Mattress on its side, next to the foundation or on the floor. If you use a sharp object to open the box, you risk accidentally slicing your Leesa.
Unboxing on your own? Try putting your foot on one of the box flaps to keep it in place while you pull out the bedroll.
2. Position your rolled up Leesa on any solid or slatted foundation and remove the outer layer of plastic wrap. You'll notice that your Leesa has already started to expand at this point.
3. Unwrap and unfold the mattress and tear away the inner plastic. If you tear the inner plastic at the top of the bed, you can pull it straight down and off like a sock.
4. Keep an eye on your Leesa as it expands and takes shape.
Please keep in mind that your Leesa may take up to an hour to fully expand and a few days to fully firm up. Any odor will dissipate quickly after installation.
What does CertiPUR-US ® Certified mean
CertiPUR-US ® Certified
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDE flame retardants
- Made without mercury, lead, and other heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safefy Commision
- Low VOC (volatile organic compound)
emissions for indoor air quality (< 0.5 parts per million)
Can I try Leesa in a store?
FIND A STORE
If you don’t have access to a store, we offer a 100-night, risk-free trial, free shipping and no-hassle returns.
What does GREENGUARD Gold Certified mean?
GREENGUARD Gold Certified products are low in chemical emissions, maintaining healthy indoor air quality. This certification has the strictest guidelines for total VOC* emissions. It is one of the best certifications in the industry and is important to consider, particularly when purchasing products for kids.
*VOC: Volatile organic compounds, or VOCs, are gases that are emitted into the air from products or processes.
We make the bed, you make the difference
1 in 5 Children in the US live in poverty. We work with 1,000+ partners locally and nationally to ensure that children & families in need have a safe place to sleep.