Leesa Original Mattress
- Our fan-favorite, all-foam mattress made with premium foams for cooling, contouring and pressure-relieving support.
- Comfort & support with the hug and bounce you want from a mattress.
- Our gray, twill cover is soft, breathable and beautiful, featuring our signature four-stripe design.
- Free shipping straight to your door in 3–6 days.
- 100–night mattress trial to make sure it’s the right fit for you.
- 100% handcrafted and made-to-order in the USA.
- 10–year warranty and financing eligibility.
Financing as low as . Pre-qualify now!
- 10–year warranty
- Risk-free, 100-night trial
- Free, no-contact delivery
Learn more about the Leesa Original Mattress
Our fan-favorite, Original mattress features an all-foam makeup, with a breathable cover and exclusive top layer for cooler sleep and memory foam and a core support layer for comfort and support all night long.
Top layer of breathable foam
Leesa-Exclusive foam for cooling comfort.
Memory foam for the perfect hug
Perfectly contours your body and relieves back, hip and shoulder pressure.
Signature core support
Foam base layer provides support and durability for all body types and sleep positions.
39" x 75" x 10"
39" x 80" x 10"
53" x 75" x 10"
60" x 80" x 10"
76" x 80" x 10"
72" x 84" x 10"
- 2" Cooling Foam Top Layer
IFD: 13. DENSITY: 3.0
- 2" Contouring Memory Foam
IFD: 9. DENSITY: 3
- 6" Core Support Foam Base
IFD: 32. DENSITY: 1.8
Seamless Iconic Four-stripe Cover
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDE flame retardants
- Made without mercury, lead, and other heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Low VOC (volatile organic compound) emissions for indoor air quality (< 0.5 parts per million)
Our mattresses are made to order (it’s not just sitting in a warehouse somewhere collecting dust!). The mattress, once assembled and compressed, will ship to in 3-6 business days. You will receive an email with your tracking details as soon as it ships.
If you add in-home delivery to your order, once your mattress arrives with our in-home delivery partners, please allow up to 7 business days for them to schedule and complete your setup.
10-year limited warranty
Designed and manufactured in the USA (Tupelo, MS, to be exact!) with domestic and imported parts.
A great start towards better sleep!
A great start towards better sleep!
- Perfect for all sleep positions, back, side or stomach.
- Designed for comfort and support.
- Relieves pressure and reduces lower back pain.
We deliver good
With a 100-night trial, free shipping and a 10-year limited warranty, trying a Leesa mattress is easier than ever. *Additional terms and conditions apply.
*Additional terms and conditions apply.
We craft good
Our mattresses are made-to-order in the USA. Once assembled and compressed, ships straight to your door in 3-6 business days.
We share good
Every Leesa mattress purchased supports our One Good Bed Promise, helping us donate another mattress to a child in need.
We operate good
Our B Corp certification is proof of our commitment to the highest standards of social and environmental performance, transparency and accountability.
Customers love the Leesa Original mattress
See what the experts have to say
All your questions answered
Our mattresses are made to order, so product takes an extra bit of time to get to you (it’s not sitting in a warehouse somewhere collecting dust!). The mattress, once compressed, will ship in a box directly to you in 3-6 business days. We will send you an email with your tracking details as soon as your mattress leaves the building.
If you opt for White Glove Delivery for in-home setup, please allow up to 7 additional business days for our partners to receive all of your items, schedule and complete your delivery and setup.
We recommend moving the box into the room where you will set up. Then, follow these steps:
1. Unbox your Leesa mattress on its side, next to the foundation or floor. Avoid using a sharp object to open the box as you run the risk of unintentionally slicing your Leesa. Unboxing by yourself? Try placing your foot on one of the box flaps to hold it in place while you pull the bedroll out.
2. Position your rolled up Leesa on any solid or slatted foundation and remove the outer layer of plastic wrap. You'll notice that your Leesa has already started to expand at this point.
3. Unwrap and fold the mattress and tear away the inner plastic. If you tear the inner plastic at the top of the bed, you can pull it straight down and off like a sock.
Watch your Leesa expand and take shape.
Note: It may take up to an hour for your Leesa to fully expand and a few days to fully firm up. Any slight odor will dissipate shortly after setup.
Choosing the right surface that supports a mattress can affect the way it feels. Our mattresses are designed to deliver their signature feel sitting on a firm, flat, and sturdy surface. Below are the best options to support your mattress:
- The Leesa Foundation
- A solid platform
- The Leesa Platform Bed
- A solid box/foundation
- A Bunkie board on a traditional box spring
- A slatted base
If you are unsure about your setup, give us a call or send us a quick message. We’re happy tohelp.
Try your mattress for at least 30 nights. This allows your body ample time to adjust to the feel of a new mattress. If you decide the mattress isn't for you, we'll pick it up from your home then refund the full purchase price, less our Bed Adoption Fee to place your return.*
*Alaska & Hawaii Customers: There is a $100 fee for mattress returns.
Mattress protectors are a great way to shield your mattress from life's little accidents. Look for a highly recommended brand that offers a waterproof, hypoallergenic protector made of breathable fabric.