Three premium foams for cooling, contouring
& pressure-relieving support.
The Leesa mattress was designed to give you the perfect hug, bounce and incredible pressure relief. Whether you're a back, stomach or side sleeper, Leesa's Universal Adaptive Feel gives you soft support, for night after night of amazing rest.
1. LSA-200™ Breathable
Exclusive foam sleeps cool, with perfect hug, bounce and improved pressure relief for side sleepers.
Memory Foam Layer
Relieves back, hip and shoulder pressure and contours to your body without feeling hot.
3. High-density Foam
Incredible support and durability, for sleepers of all sizes, with zero motion transfer.
Country of Origin
3-Layer Foam Construction
2" Cooling Foam Top Layer
IFD: 13. DENSITY: 3.0
2" Contouring Memory Foam
IFD: 9. DENSITY: 3
6" Core Support Foam Base
IFD: 32. DENSITY: 1.8
Seamless Iconic Four-stripe Cover
39" x 75" x 10"
39" x 80" x 10"
53" x 75" x 10"
60" x 80" x 10"
76" x 80" x 10"
72" x 84" x 10"
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDE flame retardants
- Made without mercury, lead, and other heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Low VOC (volatile organic compound) emissions for indoor air quality (< 0.5 parts per million)
10-year limited warranty
Medium-firm feel, for comfort that's just right
- Unique combination is ideal for all body types and sleep sizes
- Contours to every curve of your body
- Perfect body balance and spine alignment
- Pioneered improvements in durability for longevity
for cooler nights
- No more waking up in the middle of the night sweating
- LSA200 Foam Technology™ microcell structure allows for increased airflow
- Provides maximum support without compromising on comfort
- Loved by 13,500 customers
With all mattresses, we offer:
and setup available
Our mattresses are made to order, so product takes an extra bit of time to get to you (it’s not sitting in a warehouse somewhere collecting dust!). The mattress, once compressed, will ship in a box directly to you in 3-6 business days. We will send you an email with your tracking details as soon as your mattress leaves the building.
If you opt for White Glove Delivery for in-home setup, please allow up to 7 additional business days for our partners to receive all of your items, schedule and complete your delivery and setup.
We recommend moving the box into the room where you will set up. Then, follow these steps:
1. Unbox your Leesa mattress on its side, next to the foundation or floor. Avoid using a sharp object to open the box as you run the risk of unintentionally slicing your Leesa. Unboxing by yourself? Try placing your foot on one of the box flaps to hold it in place while you pull the bedroll out.
2. Position your rolled up Leesa on any solid or slatted foundation and remove the outer layer of plastic wrap. You'll notice that your Leesa has already started to expand at this point.
3. Unwrap and fold the mattress and tear away the inner plastic. If you tear the inner plastic at the top of the bed, you can pull it straight down and off like a sock.
4. Watch your Leesa expand and take shape.
Note: It may take up to an hour for your Leesa to fully expand and a few days to fully firm up. Any slight odor will dissipate shortly after setup.
Choosing the right surface that supports a mattress can affect the way it feels. Our mattresses are designed to deliver their signature feel sitting on a firm, flat, and sturdy surface. Below are the best options to support your mattress:
- The Leesa Foundation
- A solid platform
- The Leesa Platform Bed
- A solid box/foundation
- A Bunkie board on a traditional box spring
- A slatted base
If you are unsure about your setup, give us a call or send us a quick message. We’re happy to help.
Try your mattress for at least 30 nights. This allows your body ample time to adjust to the feel of a new mattress. If you decide the mattress isn't for you, we'll pick it up from your home then refund the full purchase price, less our Bed Adoption Fee to place your return.*
*Alaska & Hawaii Customers: There is a $100 fee for mattress returns.
Mattress protectors are a great way to shield your mattress from life's little accidents. Look for a highly recommended brand that offers a waterproof, hypoallergenic protector made of breathable fabric.
Leesa Mattress Reviews
Shop these Leesa customer styles and create your own sanctuary.
Every Leesa mattress is made to order
Rest assured that you’re getting a high-quality, well-made mattress in 3-6 business days.
- Once you place your order, we make your mattress new, just for you.
- It takes 2-3 business days to build, compress, box and ship your mattress.
- Once it’s shipped, your mattress will arrive at your front door in 1-4 business days.