Shop these Leesa customer styles and create your own sanctuary.
and setup available
Thoughtfully designed with the best of both worlds
1. Comfort layer
1.5" Premium Foam
Sleeps cool, with perfect
hug and bounce.
2. Recovery layer
1.5" Memory Foam
Relieves pressure and
contours to your body.
3. Support layer
6" Individually-wrapped Pocket Springs
Active pocket spring layer with enhanced edge support adjusts to all body types.
Country of Origin
Designed and manufactured in the USA
- 1.5" Cooling premium foam top layer
DENSITY: 3lb IFD: 13
- 1.5" Contouring Memory Foam
DENSITY: 4lb IFD: 12
- 1" Core Support Foam Layer
DENSITY: 2lb IFD: 30
- 6”, 14.5 Gauge Pocket Spring System with Perimeter
- 1" Core Support Foam Base
DENSITY: 1.8lb IFD: 32
38" x 75" x 11"
38" x 80" x 11"
53" x 75" x 11"
60" x 80" x 11"
76" x 80" x 11"
72" x 84" x 11"
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDE flame retardants
- Made without mercury, lead, and other heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Low VOC (volatile organic compound) emissions for indoor air quality (< 0.5 parts per million)
10-year limited warranty
Rest on, throughout the night
Our mattress was designed to provide you consistent support from edge to edge throughout the night, no matter your body type or sleeping style. The Leesa Hybrid mattress uses premium foam technology and individually-wrapped pocket springs to adapt to every curve of your body.
Comfort edge to edge
Unique pocket spring sizes vary from the edge to the center, giving you exceptional edge support while sitting or laying down.
Superior support for
all types of sleepers
The support layer of 1,000 individually-wrapped pocket springs minimizes motion transfer for you and your partner.
The pressure's off,
Our top comfort layer provides body contouring and incredible pressure relief to take weight off of your hips and shoulders.
Latest Customer Reviews for the Leesa Hybrid Mattress
Once an order is placed, we need 1-5 business days to build and compress your Leesa Hybrid before boxing and shipping it directly to you.
UPS in-transit times vary from 1-5 business days depending on location. We will send you another email with your tracking details as soon as your Leesa Hybrid leaves the building.
We recommend moving the box into the room where you will set up. Then, follow these steps:
1. Unbox your Leesa Hybrid mattress on its side, next to the foundation or floor. Avoid using a sharp object to open the box as you run the risk of unintentionally slicing your Leesa Hybrid. Unboxing by yourself? Try placing your foot on one of the flaps to hold it in place while you pull the bedroll out.
2. Position your rolled up Leesa Hybrid on any solid or slatted foundation and remove the outer layer of plastic wrap. You'll notice that your Leesa Hybrid has already started to expand at this point
3. Unwrap and unfold the mattress and tear away the inner plastic. If you tear the inner plastic at the top of the bed, you can pull it straight down and off like a sock.
4. Watch your Leesa Hybrid expand and take shape. Note: It may take up to an hour for your Leesa Hybrid to fully expand and a few days to fully firm up. Any slight odor will dissipate shortly after setup.
You won’t be able to resist giving your Leesa Hybrid mattress a quick test run. The top surface may feel soft at first but soon the memory foam will kick in and relieve the pressure on your body. The pocket springs will allow the entire mattress to contour to your body in a minute your mattress will feel great, later it will feel amazing.
Choosing the right surface that supports a mattress can affect the way it feels. Our mattresses are designed to deliver their signature feel sitting on a firm, flat, and sturdy surface. Below are the best options to support your mattress:
- The Leesa Foundation
- A solid platform
- The Leesa Platform Bed
- A solid box spring/foundation
- A Bunkie board on a traditional box spring
- A slatted base
If you are unsure about your setup, give us a call or send us a quick message. We’re happy to help.
We're confident you'll love our products, but if you don't you have up to 100 nights to let us know.
Try your mattress for at least 30 nights. This allows your body ample time to adjust to the feel of a new mattress. If you decide the mattress isn't for you, we'll pick it up from your home then refund the full purchase price.*
*Alaska & Hawaii Customers: There is a $100 fee for mattress returns.
Mattress protectors are a great way to shield your mattress from life's little accidents. Look for a highly recommended brand that offers a waterproof, hypoallergenic protector made of breathable fabric.
Leesa: The Exclusive Mattress in West Elm
The Leesa mattress is available to try and buy at over 100 West Elm and Pottery Barn locations.