The Leesa Mattress
Our most popular multilayer foam mattress, now even better with three premium foams for cooling, body contouring and pressure-relieving support.
Our most popular multilayer foam mattress
Thoughtfully designed with everything you need –and nothing you don't.
Swipe to learn more.
for comfort, recovery and support.
2" LSA200™ Foam
Sleeps cool, with perfect
hug and bounce.
2" Memory Foam
Relieves pressure and
contours to your body.
6" Dense Core Foam
Supports all body types &
Country of origin
Designed and manufactured in the USA
Materials and construction
3-Layer Foam Construction
- 2" Cooling Foam Top Layer
IFD: 13. DENSITY: 3.0 PCF
- 2" Contouring Memory Foam
IFD: 9. DENSITY: 3 PCF
- 6" Core Support Foam Base
IFD: 32. DENSITY: 1.8 PCF
Seamless Iconic Four-stripe Cover
Measurements & Dimensions
39" x 75" x 10"
39" x 80" x 10"
53" x 75" x 10"
60" x 80" x 10"
76" x 80" x 10"
72" x 84" x 10"
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDE flame retardants
- Made without mercury, lead, and other heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Low VOC (volatile organic compount) emissions for indoor air quality (< 0.5 parts per million)
10-year limited warranty
Recharge your body
Take the weight off your shoulders (and hips) with pressure-relieving and body-contouring memory foam.
Get deep, restful sleep
With the perfect amount of hug and bounce, you'll sleep cool and sound all night long.
Rest your mind
Leesa adapts to all body types and sleep styles, so you never wake up on the wrong side of the bed.
Your Purchase Makes a Difference
Over 12,000 5-star reviews and counting
Once an order is placed, we need 2-3 business days to build and compress your mattress before boxing and shipping directly to you. UPS in-transit times vary from 1-3 business days depending on location. We will send you another email with your tracking details as soon as your Leesa leaves the building.
We recommend moving the box into the room where you will set up. Then, follow these steps:
1. Unbox your Leesa mattress on its side, next to the foundation or floor. Avoid using a sharp object to open the box as you run the risk of unintentionally slicing your Leesa. Unboxing by yourself? Try placing your foot on one of the box flaps to hold it in place while you pull the bedroll out.
2. Position your rolled up Leesa on any solid or slatted foundation and remove the outer layer of plastic wrap. You'll notice that your Leesa has already started to expand at this point.
3. Unwrap and fold the mattress and tear away the inner plastic. If you tear the inner plastic at the top of the bed, you can pull it straight down and off like a sock.
4. Watch your Leesa expand and take shape.
Note: It may take up to an hour for your Leesa to fully expand and a few days to fully firm up. Any slight odor will dissipate shortly after setup.
Choosing the right surface that supports a mattress can affect the way it feels. Our mattresses are designed to deliver their signature feel sitting on a firm, flat, and sturdy surface. Below are the best options to support your mattress:
- The Leesa Foundation
- A solid platform
- A solid box spring/foundation
- A Bunkie board on a traditional box spring
- A slatted base
If you are unsure about your setup, give us a call or send us a quick message. We’re happy to help.
We're confident you'll love our products, but if you don't you have up to 100 nights to let us know.
Try your mattress for at least 30 nights. This allows your body ample time to adjust to the feel of a new mattress. If you decide the mattress isn't for you, we'll pick it up from your home then refund the full purchase price.*
*Alaska & Hawaii Customers: There is a $100 fee for mattress returns.
Mattress protectors are a great way to shield your mattress from life's little accidents. Look for a highly recommended brand that offers a waterproof, hypoallergenic protector made of breathable fabric.
Feel the Leesa Difference for Yourself
The Leesa mattress is available to try and buy at nearly 100 West Elm locations.